Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) filing more taxes online.
In the newspapers this week is a fairly prominent ad promoting the fact that a good number of taxes can now be filed online with the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA). Last year in July 2009 I had written an article about the announcement from KRA that they would launching their Integrated Tax Management System (ITMS) online to let a few taxes be filed online. It looks like since then the a whole gamut of taxes can now be done online as follows:
- Monthly VAT Returns.
- Withholding Tax Returns.
- Individual Income Tax Returns for Residents.
- Individual Income Tax Returns for Non-Residents.
- Withholding Income Tax Returns.
- Land Rent Returns.
- Sugar Development Levy Returns.
- Turnover Tax Returns.
- Standards Returns.
- Returns for VAT on Imported Services.